Monday, September 29, 2008

Thinking About the Weekend.....Already

Three very good things to choose from for the upcoming weekend and all in my neck of the woods. First, the Best of Missouri Market at MOBot. I love going to this but, in recent years, have skipped it cause of the enormous crowds. We're members of the garden, so maybe I'll try the "members only" hours. Second, is the historic Shaw Neighborhood's Shaw Art Fair. This I will attend definitely. Lastly, is the, also historic, Soulard Neighborhood's Soulard Oktoberfest. Not as sure about this one, but will look at the band line-up and activities list more closely on their web site to make my decision. Anything of interest that I missed? Comment me.

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

We went to Oktoberfest. I wasn't particularly impressed. The music was just ok when we were there on Saturday afternoon. It seemed to me that most of the activity revolved around drinking, as measured by the amount of places to buy beer or alcohol.

However, we made a swing through Soulard Market; it was close to the end of the day and we got great prices on the produce we bought.