Saturday, May 24, 2008

Graduation 2008

I don't know who's happier on graduation day, the students or the teachers. I'd put my money on the teachers, but I'm a little biased. This year, after the graduation ceremony on Friday, the MRH crew went to the Sport's Attic Bar which is down the street from the high school. It's as unimpressive as it sounds. Food wasn't too bad though. I had a pretty decent veggie quesadilla.


After the Sport's Attic, we drove down the street to a place called Double D's on Brentwood Blvd. for karaoke. This was Kelli's idea and it was a good one. I hadn't been to a karaoke place in a million years! And, while I was no where near inebriated (i.e. I would not be performing), some of my friends were (i.e. good laughs ahead). Unfortunately, I couldn't stay long enough to see them perform. I bet it was hilarious!

Kendra, Nikki, Kelli, & Melissa looking for singing material. Derek hamming for the camera in the rear.

No comments: