Thursday, February 28, 2008

Queen Stupid Is Crowned

Update: Just as predicted, Juror #921, Queen Stupid, decided to hold up deliberations this afternoon. The good news is that I wasn't the only one who recognized her stupidity (although by the end it was clear that it was not stupidity but rather mental incompetence). Eleven to one. Yep. Eleven very logical, very certain, very fair people. One squinty-eyed, squeaky voiced, dim-witted doof. And I know someone out there is thinking..... what if that was me holding the lone (right) opinion in the room? Trust me. Queen Stupid was no Juror #8 from 12 Angry Men. No philosophical voice of dissent. No profound insights or possibilities. Nope. No way. No how. Nope. But, I am happy to say, that at the end of the day, truth, reason, sanity, and justice prevailed.

No comments: