Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Maybe It's the Percocet? Sick Day Diary

Dear Diary,
Something moosey is brewing here. Since B.O. became P.E. I thought that we'd stop hearing from Scary Sarah P. from AK. But, that's not the case. If you don't believe me, read the news. Bottom line: It scares me to think that Superficial Sarah believes that she has a political future. I guess that she didn't hear herself speak. Unintersting, uninspired, unpolished. And, guess what else Stupid Sarah P. from AK says? She states, "I'm like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door." And you know what scares me even more? That Slow-witted, simpleton Sarah still has the support of her stooges.

Dear Diary,
So there was another pit bull attack on some poor, unsupervised kid and it got me thinking about how cliche that is. And do you know what else? Pit bulls are cliche. Want to hear some more? Sagging pants are cliche. Giving the peace sign while being photographed, regardless of your real or imagined celebrity, is cliche. Tattoos are cliche. Piercings are cliche. Smoking weed is cliche. Irresponsibility, of any kind, is cliche. Even cliches are cliches.

Dear Diary,
This is my fifth sick day this school year. WOW! And if you add in days out for curriculum writing you get an even bigger WOW! I haven't been out this much since I birthed the kid. What does this say about me? My impenetrable power to ward off illness is diminishing? I have too much job stress? I have Munchausen syndrome? I don't care anymore? Sadly, it's all true. Well, except the Munchausen. But it would be cool to have a friend with the Munchausen. You could be like.....yeah, this is Christine, you know, my Munchausen friend. She's just back from surgery. What was it this time?

2 comments:

Kathy G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy G said...

You must have been reading the same newspaper I was today :-)

I think that any politician that can't compose a sentence without using the phrase "I'm, like" doesn't deserve to run anything. Oh, wait. Sarah P is already a governor! What's wrong with this picture?