Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another Cool Sunset , November 16, 2008

I'm a camera nerd. I have lots of different models for different kinds of jobs. But, for an everyday camera I carry a compact, very light-weight camera, a Sony Cybershot, with me where ever I go. It takes okay-to-decent indoor photos where the natural light is sufficient enough to require little to no flash. And, it takes decent-to-good outdoor photos (again natural lighting works best). I also like that the battery stays charged for an super long time. But, that said, it's not really a great camera (i.e. don't buy it if you're a picky photographer like me). Which brings me to my photos below. Bill and I were driving to a dinner party and saw one of the most beautiful sunsets. I decided to try and photograph it under these conditions: bumpy roads, moving vehicle, shooting through a windshield, a so-so camera, and a 3-year old in the back yelling about something that I've tried to tune out. So, I guess that you'll have to trust me when I tell you that this was an awesome sunset!



Date: November 16, 2008
Time: 4:50 pm
Location: In Bill's car, driving west on Hwy 40 near Kingshighway Boulevard.

No comments: