Saturday, July 04, 2009

Arrested Development

Summer vacation is a good time for me to catch up on the things that I didn't have the time to do during the school year. For me, it's a little TV watching. Not new TV shows or even really TV at all. Just one or many episodes of TV shows that I #1 missed during the year, #2 was curious about but didn't want to invest in at the time, or #3 TV shows that I miss because they aren't on anymore. This summer it's reason number 3 and the series is Arrested Development. AD was a critics darling that never got the following that it was due. I still can't figure out why people didn't watch it -- it's a phenomenal show-- well cast, well written, and well worth your time. And, I should mention it is HILARIOUS! So, I suggest that you order it up on Netflix, pop some popcorn, and watch all three seasons in one sitting. Trust me, it's time well spent.

No comments: