Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scanning Vacations Past and Stellina Pasta Cafe

Yesterday, I was so inspired by the completion of the scanning/uploading task with my Isle Royale photos that I decided to make a day of it. At the end of the day, while I didn't win any world record scanning titles, I did get a lot of the work done. Of the photos that I decided to upload, I finished them all but our trip out West. I have a LOT of photos from that trip but hopefully I'll get that done later today. No pressure but if you're interested in taking a look at the photos, click the "My Flickr Photos" link to the right.

On an unrelated note, Bill and I are going to eat at Stellina Pasta Cafe today. My friend Laura and I ate there during Christmas break (I think) and really enjoyed the food. Today, I'm returning for three reasons: to take Bill who has been wanting to try the food, it's spring break and we have the leisure time to do these kind of things, and it's my birthday. Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: