Saturday, May 07, 2011

Across the Pond

Recently on Facebook my sister in law started posting slightly vague status updates about #1 being in London and #2 the Royal Wedding (yes. as in Prince William and Princess Kate). Assuming that she was just kidding I didn't take them seriously at all. I mean, really. There are specific kinds of people that would go to London with the express purpose of seeing and/or celebrating the Royal Wedding. I certainly never had her pegged as one. But, then again, she was on an episode on The Real Housewives of New Jersey (she is friends with one of the housewives, although I'm not sure which one, and was in one of the episodes with her). So, you've probably figured it out by now, she WAS totally serious! And the proof came in the form of photos that she posted online and a surprise package that arrived on Thursday for Willa. Yep. The Official Royal Wedding Programme and the Official Princess Catherine doll. Crazy, I tell you! I wonder how much I can get for these on Ebay? I kid. I kid. Willa loves, loves, loves this doll already. Many thanks to Aunt A and Cousin M!


No comments: